What is Pressflow?
Pressflow is a fully API-compatible distribution of Drupal that offers many benefits over a standard Drupal installation:
- Built-in support for tools that enable you to create high-performance, enterprise-level Drupal websites.
- Proven reliability, powering many of the largest Drupal websites in the world.
Pressflow is open source software, supported by producers of high-performance sites within the Drupal community. If you have ideas to improve Pressflow it's possible to get them included in the next release.
Learn how to contribute to Pressflow.
- Read the documentation on the Pressflow wiki.
- File bugs, issues, and feature requests are handled on Github. Learn more.
- Post questions and answers at Drupal Answers