Pressflow 6.26 has been released. Download it via Github.
Includes changes from Drupal 6.26 (Read the full release notes)
- #1145700 by jbrown, mr.baileys, joachim: harden link display on dblogoverview screen in case the link might be dependent on user input with any contrib module
- #183435 by TR, gregmac: make drupal_http_request() more tolerant of faulty newlines in the response headers
- #341588 by voxpelli, mikl, Albert Volkman, dawehner: use the right JSON MIME type in drupal_json()
- #1352272 by Albert Volkman, sven.lauer, LSU_JBob: fix phpdoc for system_settings_overview()
- #260934 by catch, ShawnClark, Jody Lynn, Island Usurper, joshmiller, anrikun, roychri, pdrake, Dave Cohen, sun, plach, bjaspan: When drupal_execute()ing multiple forms with same form_id in a page request, only the first one was validated.
- #784864 by Niklas Fiekas, kbgordon7, rdrh555, lisarex: Link in update.php instructions was pointing to an outdated handbook page. Update it.
- #655048 by Gábor Hojtsy, gumanist, intuited, Albert Volkman: Plural formula information was blanked when importing a poorly-formed .po file.
- #751578 by xamanu, sanduhrs, Gábor Hojtsy: OpenID realm should not be language dependent.
- #800968 by JacobSingh, ksenzee, Big Z: Tabledrag.js should not use for...in to iterate over an array.
- #1446372 by Heine, bserem, champlin: Invalid Unicode code range in PREG_CLASS_UNICODE_WORD_BOUNDARY fails with PCRE 8.30.
- #736556 by Albert Volkman, daniels220, jeckman: Improve theme_links() documentation.
- #300279 by achton, pillarsdotnet, unknownguy: Improve db_query_temporary() documentation to apply even if persistent database connections are used.
- #1441852 by chris.leversuch, cafuego: Better return value documentation for db_query().
- #1436074 by Pat Redmond, tstoeckler, fureigh: Minor documentation fix in the batch_set() docs.
- #1432708 by scorchio, mkalkbrenner: Expand drupal_goto() documentation for query argument.
- #1416212 by pontus_nilsson, ibot: Documentation cleanup for _user_mail_notify().
- #1421330 by Albert Volkman, heyrocker: Crosslink cache_set() and cache_get() documentation with @see.
Aaron Stanush posted this on May 16, 2012 at 6:05pm